How to get rid of Sinusitis with Yoga
Yoga can be used to cure any disease. Every disease can be treated with the help of yoga with no side effects. Sinusitis or respiratory infection will be one of the most common conditions which affect millions of people around the globe. Some of the most common symptoms of sinusitis are puffy face, runny nose, watery eyes, bad breath and frequent sneezing.
- Yoga asanas can be used to get rid of sinusitis and upper respiratory infection.
- At the same time yoga kriyas ought to be ready before performing asanas in order to get ready.
To start with, first wash your face with fresh and cold water. This will help in removing mucus from the corners of the eyes and will make you feel fresh and energetic. Now focus on neti kriya. Because of this take several lukewarm saline water, sketch it inside coming from one of the nostrils and allow it flow out of the second nose. This will help in cleaning of sinus region. Now next is tratak which includes staring at an object until water starts coming out of your eyes. In tratak retain taking a look at objects without blinking your eyes and also water will come out of your eyes.
- Kapaalbhaati is another very effective yogic kriya to fight sinusitis.
- In this you have to exhale your breath.
- Inhalation will be done instantly.
- This will help in curing watery eyes, discomfort throughout sinusitis.
Asanas: Right after the above mentioned kriyas you can start with various yoga asanas to get more relief from sinusitis as well as upper respiratory infection. These asana will help in clearing the air passage and can make way for appropriate circulation of liquids from nose as well as eyes. These asana should be done with eyes closed.
Greev Chakker or Neck Turn is Another Very Effective Asana Used to Deal With Sinusitis
Just move user neck from left to right and from right to left. This will offer relief from sinusitis. A number of the other asanas which helps in getting rid of sinusitis are hath utthansan, veerbhadraasana and vajrasana.
- Pranayam: It is really beneficial to end this kind of program with pranayam.
- Keep your back straight, eyes closed and unwind your body.
All these kinds of sequences of kriyas, asanas and pranayam can help in getting rid of sinusitis.
Identifying symptoms of sinusitis
Dr Amit Kishore of Apollo Hospitals says that many patients can't differentiate a common cold from sinusitis and think they can use the two interchangeably.
- Become an expert yoga teacher.
- Get best yoga teacher education and also yoga certification.
- Help others making their own existence peaceful and also happy
Damion is a lead writer at zoejo.com, a site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Previously, Damion worked as a advertising guru at a well-known tech software web site. When he's not scouting for new content, Damion enjoys skydiving and rock climbing.